VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

recommended garage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dubway
woldskool crew
dubway

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-09-15

recommended garage Empty
PostSubject: recommended garage   recommended garage EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:44 am

Sorry if this is the wrong section.
I Just bought some coilies and now im really skint Crying or Very sad Need to buy some Gti top mounts too. I wanted to know if anyone could recommend a cheap garage to fit them? I will probs become a regular customer too. Im near spilsby so boson or skeg would be ideal. thanks for looking.
Back to top Go down
JaMiE
woldskool crew
JaMiE

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-08-04

recommended garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: recommended garage   recommended garage EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:03 am

there not a big job to swop over m8getn yourself a set of spring clamps and strut nut tools to undo the bolt at the top and ya should have it done in a few hours
Back to top Go down
dubway
woldskool crew
dubway

recommended garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: recommended garage   recommended garage EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:09 pm

I dont really think im capable lol. Im a total noob when it comes to mechanics. Its hard without all the right tools to hand.
Back to top Go down
messyman
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 375

recommended garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: recommended garage   recommended garage EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:49 pm

oh i dont know lol
Back to top Go down
http://vw-specials.forumotion.com/index.htm
dubway
woldskool crew
dubway

recommended garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: recommended garage   recommended garage EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 8:47 am

Got quoted £70 from a friends day. He thinks it will be about 4hours work :\
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

recommended garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: recommended garage   recommended garage EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 8:52 am

4hrs to do coilies on a mk3? dont thinks so dude,no offense to ure mate but never that long,will let u know how long it takes when i get mine done,but im reckoning with my mate briggs-e they will be on within an hour n half max!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
JaMiE
woldskool crew
JaMiE

Number of posts : 840

recommended garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: recommended garage   recommended garage EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:50 am

ya man me and tom took a set off my jetta and put standards back on, then put them on to my vento, and changed the cambelt and that only took 3 hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

recommended garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: recommended garage   recommended garage Empty

Back to top Go down

recommended garage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VwWold :: Technical advice section-
Jump to: