VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what music floats you boat?

Go down 
+10
JaMiE
smiggy
Briggs-e
dubway
lupolu
punkrockdub
tom
Ady
bonezbusta
danny
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

what music floats you boat? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:00 pm

lol soooo easy to wind up!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
lupolu
woldskool crew
lupolu

Number of posts : 3009
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:50 am

bitch!
Back to top Go down
JaMiE
woldskool crew
JaMiE

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:46 pm

lol i listen to a bit of everythin as tom probs knows, mainly hiphop, dnb, old school rave, but also still into my punk and ska
Back to top Go down
guy2nite
woldskool crew
guy2nite

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:14 pm

I love anything that makes you dance, from old soul and disco records to bangin techno, i like indie and rock too theres nothin like a heavy rock drum beat, sharp snares and crashin symbols!! i play loads of electroclash stuff my djing terratory is where 80s pop, indie, disco, house, techno and electronica all meet and have a fuckin wicked time!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenoisedepartment.co.uk
vwchimp
woldskool crew
vwchimp

Number of posts : 1792

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:45 pm

i wouldnt know where to start as is written above i do listen to a lot.
i like lots of drum n bass n a wide variety of punk from the old skool to the heaviest hardcore. Also i listen to a bit of hip hop and rap, a bit of jazz always goes down well.
U cant beat listenin to a bit of pink floyd Very Happy

I also listen to a lot of what people would call hippy music. Loads of tribal drummin music and also a FAIRY band called pinknruby

I will also listen to a load of dance music if im in the mood especially when drinkin Very Happy

I cant be bothered to think of anythin specific atm i have well over 1400 different artits on my pc
Back to top Go down
Crowson_punk
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:05 pm

where do I start....

From drum 'n bass (early stuff mainly,)

practicly anything punk from the new york dolls to blink 182.

The of course theres blues. Blind lemon jefferson being a fav with leadbelly following. leadbelly leads me onto nirvana and grunge, which in turn goes onto a lesser known scottish duo known as the vaselines.

And i couldn't talk about me music tastes without motown!!! I just love it for the crazy ass basslines!!!

theres also glam rock, with t-rex being a big influence on me.

i do like a bit of metallica sometimes and I'm currently listening to a lot of paramore too.

not sure what else. i'm sure i've missed some.

I do really really really hate country & western, and i'm not a big r&b fan. allways seems to be a bit whingy to me? thats just me though lol

Jon.
Back to top Go down
cotney05
woldskool crew
cotney05

Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:20 am

bassline
Back to top Go down
http://cotney_05@hotmail.com
lupolu
woldskool crew
lupolu

Number of posts : 3009

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:17 am

was lovin the drive home from work today, suns out, windows down shades on and blaring out FSOL Papa New Guinea anyone else feeling it?
Back to top Go down
Briggs-e
woldskool crew
Briggs-e

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:08 pm

not that drible
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

Number of posts : 2884

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:11 pm

I have no idea what that is! I was cruising home through skeggy with Fugazi on quite loud today, people looked at me gone out, I love music that ain't mainstream!
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:56 pm

fugazi? my mate used to be in a band called that,when i was at school!!!lol
Back to top Go down
vwchimp
woldskool crew
vwchimp

Number of posts : 1792

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:34 am

fugazi are an awsome band man search for them in google and find the official site and check the pics to see if it is them
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:13 am

Fugazi are from DC chimp, fair play to ya mate slim they've awesome!
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:40 am

what i fugazi,aint it some sort of something to do with pink floyd?! i know the main lads were well into that way back when! im sure the name meant something tho???
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:59 pm

fooked Up, Got Ambushed, Zipped In. Its an acronym used by the us soldiers in the Vietnam War. Along the lines of FUBAR and sh*t. The band used it as there name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugazi
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:26 am

ahhhhh interesting!
Back to top Go down
cotney05
woldskool crew
cotney05

Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:52 pm

learn summin new every day
Back to top Go down
http://cotney_05@hotmail.com
tom
woldskool crew
tom

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:40 am

Lol I really am a music geek at times!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what music floats you boat?   what music floats you boat? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what music floats you boat?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VwWold :: Music/Entertainment-
Jump to: