VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Briggs-e
woldskool crew
Briggs-e

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-19

VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed Empty
PostSubject: VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed   VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Ive not had the electric water pump on mine for a while but ive decided that it needed replacing, i fitted the new pump other night but I cant remember when the pump is suposed to come on!

So can someone please tel me, does it come on all the time? Just when the fans are on? or just when the fans are on and the engine has been turned off?
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

Number of posts : 2884
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed   VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:33 pm

If its the only water pump the engine has then surely its got to run all the time?
Back to top Go down
Briggs-e
woldskool crew
Briggs-e

PostSubject: Re: VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed   VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:38 pm

They have 2
Back to top Go down
falconer1
woldskool crew
falconer1

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed   VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:52 pm

you found owt out yet mate? I take it one is mechanical which is the main pump, but fook knows what electric punp does? Did u sort that other electrial problem u was on about at pod?
Back to top Go down
Briggs-e
woldskool crew
Briggs-e

PostSubject: Re: VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed   VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:12 pm

Yh one is mechanical mate and the one I am talking about is ofcourse the electrical one, ive discoverd its meant to be on all the time and mine has no power to it at all!

Not yet mate, ive got a auto electrician comeing on friday to fix it all, then im going to book her in for a MOT
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed   VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:30 pm

whooop whooooooooooop!!! vr coming out to play!!!lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
falconer1
woldskool crew
falconer1

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed   VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:08 pm

spot on ! Be good to see it back on the road .
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

Number of posts : 2884
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed   VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Two water pumps, that's snazzy!
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed   VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:41 am

Be good to see the VR out and about again mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed   VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed Empty

Back to top Go down

VR6 A bit iif tech advice needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VwWold :: Technical advice section-
Jump to: