VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pics of the gti after arches and headlights done

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

pics of the gti after arches and headlights done Empty
PostSubject: pics of the gti after arches and headlights done   pics of the gti after arches and headlights done EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:28 am

what you think guys??????

pics of the gti after arches and headlights done E0lhn9

pics of the gti after arches and headlights done 261173k

lemme know bout the lights if u think they look ok as i did it myself 1st try so wanna hear from u guys if it look n e good

posted in wrong bit befor lol
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: pics of the gti after arches and headlights done   pics of the gti after arches and headlights done EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:33 am

You need the thick rub strips that my car has to go with the arches, but that requires holes all the way down your car, unless you cut the pins off and glue them on.

I've got big bumpers for my car now so when they're on my small GTi bumpers bumpers will be for sale. They're the same as yours but with the red stripe instead of a chrome one. They also have smoked indicators Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pics of the gti after arches and headlights done   pics of the gti after arches and headlights done EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:43 pm

cool cheers for the feedback mate Wink
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: pics of the gti after arches and headlights done   pics of the gti after arches and headlights done EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:56 pm

I'l soon also have a Jetex backbox and the box that goes over the back axle for sale too Wink
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: pics of the gti after arches and headlights done   pics of the gti after arches and headlights done EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:02 pm

prefer it without the arches personally,looks cleaner,but that me and i only like g60 arches on mk2's! lights dont look too bad,maybe slightly thinner lines,but thats just being picky!!lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
vwchimp
woldskool crew
vwchimp

Number of posts : 1792
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: pics of the gti after arches and headlights done   pics of the gti after arches and headlights done EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 am

looks nice man like slim said the G60 arches would suit it a treat
be nice if u could have them on without havin to have the side strips aswell would keep a bit more with the smoother look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pics of the gti after arches and headlights done   pics of the gti after arches and headlights done EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:32 am

yea man g60 arches would be nice got the arches for a tenner at the pod so 4t it was worth it lol dont really wanna put the slam pannels on just want the arches for the fatter look lol
Back to top Go down
stew
fresh meat!
stew

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: pics of the gti after arches and headlights done   pics of the gti after arches and headlights done EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:00 am

horse sh*t?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics of the gti after arches and headlights done   pics of the gti after arches and headlights done Empty

Back to top Go down

pics of the gti after arches and headlights done
Page 1 of 1