VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MONTHLY MEET THREAD!

Go down 
+35
wazzer
jackovw
BugGav68
kniterider
bailey
callum33
Ash
BEESE
JaMiE
mjb
Vikki
Ady
dubway
smiggy
samdub
kimmy
Briggs-e
falconer1
royston
vw-jib
bertsteiner
karl
willow03
jetta88
andypandy
chris19
vwchimp
tom
cotney05
wayneyb
danny
lupolu
bonezbusta
Crowson_punk
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
royston
fresh meat!
royston

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-21

MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:07 am

yea i difo comeing to this need to get out the house
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:20 am

dunno bout boston if the weather stays like it is! not exactly fun for a car meet!!lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
cotney05
woldskool crew
cotney05

Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:04 am

cant come to the haywain no monkey...Sad
Back to top Go down
http://cotney_05@hotmail.com
willow03
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:10 am

see ya in boston peeps as im goin to peterborough meet in a min rain dont stop me lol see ya in boston
Back to top Go down
vwchimp
woldskool crew
vwchimp

Number of posts : 1792
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:48 am

i would come down but the caddy is no longer taxed Sad
i need to find £110 for 6months Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:54 am

im going 2 boston meet we still all meeting at 4 there remember at boston we can go inside if it pisses it down but think its ment to be ok from now on for the day Smile
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:52 am

what a ballache,got to the haywain,3 cars lol! something came up so couldnt make the boston one,i do appologise! think that is that for monthly meets til new year,need a new venue now,no point in being at the haywain as we cant go in and no one knows whats happening with it!
Back to top Go down
willow03
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 am

good to see everyone tonight
Back to top Go down
Crowson_punk
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:43 pm

I didn't realise you were meeting at the haywain till Ady told me this evening else we'd've met you there!!!

Don't think we should call time, just make some effort to encourage people to come to the meets! giving up wont help!

well I may have a venue at billnghay. huge carpark and is a bit more central. especially for those coming from lincoln/newark way.

will post some more details once I've spoken to the proprieter.

Jon.
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:52 pm

im not giving up,just think with the weather getting sh*t its not ideal at the haywain as theres nowhere to go n keep warm. billinghay sounds like an idea,boston would be good,but theres no point in doing anything permanent until we try it out and get more people involved. i dont know about the evening meets personally i think they will attract old bill,as they aint got any proper crimes to sort out! not pissing on anyones cornflakes,just he way i see it at the mo!
Back to top Go down
smiggy
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
smiggy

Number of posts : 2384

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Wold meet is always at the Haywain, first sunday of the month...
I will aways support the wold meets before i go wondering around supporting other peoples meets, instead of our own.........
I am understanding where Ross is coming from here.... we all agreed on the meeting place...and for the 3rd month running there were less than 5 cars..

Good to see ya again Ross and Royston...
Back to top Go down
Ady
The Management
Ady

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 pm

whose been supporting other's meets instead of our own then smiggy?
Back to top Go down
willow03
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:31 pm

ADY wrote:
whose been supporting other's meets instead of our own then smiggy?

i confess i have been to a few other meets when wold meets been on
Back to top Go down
smiggy
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
smiggy

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:35 pm

What i am sayin is that as far as i was concerned the meet was set up and agreed to be held at the Haywain.... then we end up not goin(and i have been guilty of this) to this meet and goin off and supporting meets like the last one in Lincoln... We had a good turnout for that one, then on the next monthly meet we have 3 motors again.. and others agreeing to got to either Boston or Peterborough
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:37 pm

how many out of interest went to boston?
Back to top Go down
willow03
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:39 pm

all i can say is sorry
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:50 pm

i took the wife and kids to boston for a meal hopeing to see most of you there as alot of you go to haywain and then go over to boston but sadly only 4 cars turned up anyway
sorry but thats the only way i could come 1 if she comes and 2 if food is on the menu
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:11 pm

see this is the issue,if only 4 went to boston,3 at haywain,is it worth the trek???thats all we want a bit of support!
Back to top Go down
Ady
The Management
Ady

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:29 pm

willow03 wrote:
all i can say is sorry

no need mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Ady
The Management
Ady

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:31 pm

smig mate, the boston meet was for vwwold, no one else.. it was meant for people like me who cant justify spending 30 quid on fuel to get to the normal venue Wink
Back to top Go down
Ady
The Management
Ady

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:33 pm

having said that im not sure thats what you meant about the boston meet.. confusing myself now, so i'll shut up lol
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:40 pm

it aint that he is getting at mate,we knew it was for the wold,just seems people make more effort for other stuff,example,the lincoln meet we had a pretty good turnout. everyone just seems to have split off n gone there own ways nowadays,if we did move it to boston,so its closer for some,and then the ones from this way go n no one shows its a waste of time,and money for us. i dont mind going to boston if we do it as a regular thing,atleast til the haywain either opens or gets demolished.probably why we all accept u lot dont come up here,lately it really wouldve been a waste of time and ud have been pissed off at the turnouts!
Back to top Go down
willow03
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:43 pm

arghh typed a mega long reply out and i lost it arghh
Back to top Go down
willow03
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:46 pm

ADY wrote:
willow03 wrote:
all i can say is sorry

no need mate Wink

nah i do feel the need as i been goin else where , i also got very confused about today s meet and thought it was boston so thats why i went to peterborough as i can stop of on way home at boston lik ei normally do if i go to peterborough, the only reason i go to peterborough is cus its mainly aircooled, not making any excuses for not bein at the wold as i dont have any apart from the sundays i have to work

smiggy im sorry and sorry to all the others
Back to top Go down
smiggy
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
smiggy

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:41 pm

There is no need to apologise to me Willow...
Ady, i have no problem with a Boston meet and if i can get to any future one i will do, would be good to see ya again.... I just thoght that if we have all agreed to a meet at one place(regardless of which location) we should all try and support that one meet... rather than pop another one on at the same date....

I have no probs movin the meet next month to Boston...at least we will be able to get a drink n summat to eat there, lol.
My van could do with the run...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY MEET THREAD!   MONTHLY MEET THREAD! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

MONTHLY MEET THREAD!
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next