VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

say hello to my new member of my dub family

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
willow03
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2007-08-06

say hello to my new member of my dub family  Empty
PostSubject: say hello to my new member of my dub family    say hello to my new member of my dub family  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:13 am

had her about a month now and thought it was about time i showed her to u all

say hello to my new member of my dub family  40595_418724720285_635590285_5327994_7567694_n
Back to top Go down
kniterider
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: say hello to my new member of my dub family    say hello to my new member of my dub family  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:14 am

well a picture would help lol!
Back to top Go down
willow03
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: say hello to my new member of my dub family    say hello to my new member of my dub family  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:16 am

there is a picture i can see it lol
Back to top Go down
kniterider
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: say hello to my new member of my dub family    say hello to my new member of my dub family  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:18 am

i can now!! very nice, quite jealous as i always regret getting rid of my old bug.... but then i regret selling most of my dubs!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
willow03
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: say hello to my new member of my dub family    say hello to my new member of my dub family  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:21 am

yeah i regret not sticking with my first beetle and also that little polo i had , i doubt i will ever get rid of the jetta and i wont get rid of the beetle unless me and my fella split up im currently looking for a mk1 cortina gunna start a little collection i think
Back to top Go down
volksangyl
VWWold'skooler!
volksangyl

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: say hello to my new member of my dub family    say hello to my new member of my dub family  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Nice to look at in that colour. Am I right in thinking this is a later beetle with early wings? It looks like an early 70s body (curved windscreen) but with mid 60s front wings (slanted headlights). Of course, I could be seeing it wrong, at first glance I thought this was a '64, but the picture does make the windscreen look curved like those on the 70s bugs.

Anyway... enough of my boringness, I hope you have lots of fun with it ^_^
Back to top Go down
smiggy
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
smiggy

Number of posts : 2384

PostSubject: Re: say hello to my new member of my dub family    say hello to my new member of my dub family  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Very nice.... should never have sold my Karmann Cab.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: say hello to my new member of my dub family    say hello to my new member of my dub family  Empty

Back to top Go down

say hello to my new member of my dub family
Page 1 of 1