VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exhausts from PPtuning Louth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vw-jib
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Exhausts from PPtuning Louth Empty
PostSubject: Exhausts from PPtuning Louth   Exhausts from PPtuning Louth EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:13 am

I dont know if any of you are interested in getting an exhaust, but ive just booked my mk4 tdi in for a full straight thru from the turbo with a backbox and hidden pipes, i had my caddy done there a couple months ago and was very pleased with the results as you may of seen on my "derty derv project" looking forward to see what they have planned for my golf, Jase is a good mate of mine and into his dubs so he can kind of direct you in the right way if your struggling with ideas.

just thought i would put it out there

cheers
Back to top Go down
vw-jib
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Exhausts from PPtuning Louth   Exhausts from PPtuning Louth EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:42 am

he also does vapor blasting for any of those greasy/grimey fiddley engine parts/components. just had a chat with him and im sourcing a fmic which he is going to fabricate some hardpipes for me
Back to top Go down
smiggy
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
smiggy

Number of posts : 2384
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Exhausts from PPtuning Louth   Exhausts from PPtuning Louth EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:35 am

Had my T4 done there too mate... Jase n Jon really know there stuff... they even made me a pipe up too, they got all the gear..
Back to top Go down
Dubloon
woldskool crew
Dubloon

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Exhausts from PPtuning Louth   Exhausts from PPtuning Louth EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:43 am

Could do with some custom charger pipework making up, I'll give them a bell, see if they can help.
Back to top Go down
smiggy
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
smiggy

Number of posts : 2384
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Exhausts from PPtuning Louth   Exhausts from PPtuning Louth EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 am

tell em ya from here mate... will be good to get our name mentioned in there a bit more...lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhausts from PPtuning Louth   Exhausts from PPtuning Louth Empty

Back to top Go down

Exhausts from PPtuning Louth
Page 1 of 1