VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

had a busy day yesterday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crowson_punk
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-08-07

had a busy day yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: had a busy day yesterday!   had a busy day yesterday! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:04 am

on the way home on sunday i had a brainwave... I had an old bike can kicking around int me shed that just needed a quick polish up.

so yesterday seeing as mc'ds sent Jim home for having a freezer door shut on his head we got it fitted to the jetta.

I cut the backbox off at the bend after the rear beam, and tacked a scrap stainless harley davidson pipe dad had kicking around in the shed (they're the left overs from the fishtails that are fitted to our bug!)

From there i welded the reducer for the pipe on and slipped the pipe on to check length. looked good so on went the 'zorst mounts and we nipped it all up. I'll get some pics later when he gets in from work. sounds ruddy awesome! not too loud but has a loverly deep rumble to it.

So on the hole a productive day.

lol. so today i'm bored lol!

Jon.
Back to top Go down
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

Number of posts : 1678
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: had a busy day yesterday!   had a busy day yesterday! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:24 pm

see it go past a.t.s today, progress every time i see it.
Back to top Go down
Crowson_punk
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: had a busy day yesterday!   had a busy day yesterday! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:05 am

thats coz i have no day job at the minute and too much spare time/crap lying around.

don't suppose theres any jobs at your place? lol

all jim's gotta do is get his insurance sorted and we can get it lowered.

Jon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: had a busy day yesterday!   had a busy day yesterday! Empty

Back to top Go down

had a busy day yesterday!
Page 1 of 1