VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tom
woldskool crew
tom

Number of posts : 2884
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! Empty
PostSubject: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Right guys and girls here's a useful tip even tho I'm posting it as a bit of a gag! Firstly don't use an angle grinder without eye protection! I did on Saturday for the last time! Had sh*t stuck in my eye until last night. I thought I'd got lucky and it nearly came out at work yesterday but I was wrong. Didn't wanna go to A+E despite putting my head under taps etc to try and flush it out or just hoping the extra "eye juice" would flush it out. This is what I did in the end.

Step 1 - Fill a large jug with about 1.5 litre of cold tap water.

Step 2 - Don't be such a pussy! Hold your eyelids as open as you can, your eyeball ain't gonna fall out!

Step 3 - Empty the whole jug of water into your eye and don't close ya eyelids!

Step 4 - Run around you kitchen like a stupid dickhead cause you didn't like the cold water and it stings more than the crap that's been in there for the past 3 days!

Step 5 - Dry your face a leave the kitchen, remember to tell your bro who's just seen your whole "ordeal" that "Going to the hospital is for quitters!"

Hope someone gets a laugh outta this! It worked but I still got a bad case of red eye!
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:38 am

pmsl nutter,know what ya mean tho,happens to me when doing something under the car,grit or mud or dust straight in the eye!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
dubway
woldskool crew
dubway

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:09 am

lol, abit worse than mine on saturday, i was stripping ceiling paper and something landed in my eye and was killing for a good hour, then i used some optrex and an eye bath and it did the job stright away.
Back to top Go down
lupolu
woldskool crew
lupolu

Number of posts : 3009

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:53 am

its pink eye not red eye! (southpark)
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:25 am

Trust me mine was beyond pink! Any longer and I think I'd actually have bled from my eye ball!
Back to top Go down
Briggs-e
woldskool crew
Briggs-e

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:21 pm

I think toms talkin about his jap eye
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Briggs-e wrote:
I think toms talkin about his jap eye

mate thats wrong!
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:29 pm

lol!! tom i reckon we should do u a sticky thread for the dubwerks! what u think? like an agony uncle for dubs!
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:32 pm

Yeah ask toms dubwerks thread ftw!
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:51 pm

cool u can do it ya'self now cant ya? or do u want me to start it for ya?
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:03 pm

lol I'll do it later on dude!
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:23 pm

yeah man uncle toms dubwerks pmsl!!
Back to top Go down
dubway
woldskool crew
dubway

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:41 am

i have an uncle tom lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!   Removing unwanted stuff from your eye! Empty

Back to top Go down

Removing unwanted stuff from your eye!
Page 1 of 1