VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cd player and fag lighter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
willow03
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2007-08-06

cd player and fag lighter Empty
PostSubject: cd player and fag lighter   cd player and fag lighter EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:01 pm

does anyone no where i can get these two things fitted into my car that dont cost a bomb and does it properly ??? need a the cd player fittin and the fag lighter from my fuse box i dare not touch it incase i mess it up or cause a fire lol
Back to top Go down
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

Number of posts : 1678
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: cd player and fag lighter   cd player and fag lighter EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:48 pm

can fix the fag lighter cheap, go to ur local shop, buy a lighter for 20p stick it in ya car, job-done!
Back to top Go down
willow03
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: cd player and fag lighter   cd player and fag lighter EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:13 pm

trouble is lighters done work with sat navs lol an di need a sat nav to get to kent most weekends lol
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: cd player and fag lighter   cd player and fag lighter EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:10 pm

if the stereo is a standard jobby then u should be able to buy an adaptor for it from halfrauds! piece of p**s to do with on of them,otherwise its a job for royston,sure he would help for a few quid!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
willow03
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: cd player and fag lighter   cd player and fag lighter EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:51 am

all i no is there no wires for a cd player well me and chimp couldnt find them lol
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: cd player and fag lighter   cd player and fag lighter EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:59 am

new lot then,roys prices will be cheaper than anywhere else if he fancys it that is!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
Crowson_punk
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: cd player and fag lighter   cd player and fag lighter EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:19 am

caz ring me. i can do the stereo! it;s a peice of p**s job. done several from scratch now.

Jon x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cd player and fag lighter   cd player and fag lighter Empty

Back to top Go down

cd player and fag lighter
Page 1 of 1