VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Callum's Corrado

Go down 
+7
tom
wayneyb
krash
wazzer
bonezbusta
MentalMikky
callum33
11 posters
AuthorMessage
callum33
VWWold'skooler!
callum33

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:35 pm

After hunting and hunting, then begging the missus for money Ive bought this
Callum's Corrado CorradO1
Callum's Corrado CorradO3
Callum's Corrado CorradO2
Callum's Corrado CorradO4
Callum's Corrado CorradO5

Its got wolfsburg edition logos on the rear and on the wheel centres, think the whells are lensos? theyvce got polished lips and no kerb marks which I was suprised at as he hadnt mentioned the wheels at all in the sale and from the pictures they dont look as good as they do in the flesh. Not sure what to do with it, think find some winter wheels to keep these good and possibly save as much as possible to buy a set of leather recaros for it.
Back to top Go down
MentalMikky
fresh meat!
MentalMikky

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-26

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Hope yer not going rat look on this one LOL
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:45 pm

that is a nice looking rado,cheap set of coilies off hottuning n u got a proper looker there! rims will look loads better when its slammed! rims look tidy in the pics mate,got any plans yet???
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
wazzer
VWWold'skooler!
wazzer

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:28 pm

I like that, makes me want one!
Back to top Go down
krash
Gettin' wold'er!
krash

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-06-06

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:38 pm

as said just a set of coilies will have this looking nice
Back to top Go down
callum33
VWWold'skooler!
callum33

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:12 pm

yeah fk highsports off the bay after winter then just interior once funds have recovered. Got receipts of where its been entered in concours in the past so cant wait to get to the shows in it
Back to top Go down
wayneyb
woldskool crew
wayneyb

Number of posts : 2300
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:20 pm

nice looking rado in a colour dont see em in often what engine you got in there ?
Back to top Go down
callum33
VWWold'skooler!
callum33

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:56 pm

its the 2L 16v engine
Back to top Go down
wayneyb
woldskool crew
wayneyb

Number of posts : 2300
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:51 pm

see this today you was pulling on to the dual carriagway from orby road about half 2 ish looks well mate love the colour
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

Number of posts : 2884
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Iller than a dead mongoose! Awesome mate!
Back to top Go down
smiggy
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
smiggy

Number of posts : 2384
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:02 am

nice looking Rado ya got there mate.. worth the time spent searching i bet?
They do look like Lenso's, are they 16"?
Back to top Go down
slimg60
woldskool crew
slimg60

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Very Nice Rado dude.
Back to top Go down
falconer1
woldskool crew
falconer1

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:04 am

Lovely Car mate nice color , Ive got some spare wheels kicking around & Leather trim doorcards if u want owt.
Back to top Go down
callum33
VWWold'skooler!
callum33

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Corrado now entered winter mode so the lenso's are polished and stored while the G60 steels can go on to take the brunt of the weather, heres some pics of it nice and dirty!

Callum's Corrado IMG_0235
Callum's Corrado IMG_0234
Callum's Corrado IMG_0237

looks like its on stilts as the tyres on the steels are such low profile as their off a polo!
Back to top Go down
callum33
VWWold'skooler!
callum33

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:32 am

not been up to much as finances havent quite recovered yet but quick update, the previous owner had lost the rear vw badge and decided to go with a wolfsburg theme to cover it (even though wolfsburg had nothing to do with the corrado)
Callum's Corrado CorradO4-1
Callum's Corrado IMG_0260

so after finally sourcing a new rear badge with backing wanted to try to sort of half colour match it as wanted the vw logo to be noticeable but also fit in with the rest of the car where badges have been removed or colour coded

Callum's Corrado IMG_0261

went for painting the badge dragon green and the backing black so the vw stands out but not by much

Callum's Corrado IMG_0263

overall quite pleased with it, isnt as dark as in the picture (camera phone) but definitely looks a lot better than the huge wolfsburg logo on the back
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
VWWold'skooler!
bridgedubber

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:22 pm

oh yeah that wolfsburg badge looked gash
Back to top Go down
callum33
VWWold'skooler!
callum33

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:54 am

Been doing more wolfsburg removal along with replacing starter motor, the old lenso centres had been attacked with the Wolfsburg badge
Callum's Corrado 301dae39

Couldn't easily find a replacement I was happy with so ended up using some cheap stickers off eBay then lacquering them to protect them a bit

Callum's Corrado 0fcfdc77

Think they look the dogs danglys on the car although my mate hates them so guess it's a bit marmite

Callum's Corrado 8ee77500
Back to top Go down
callum33
VWWold'skooler!
callum33

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:22 am

Fix one thing and another goes wrong, was supposed to be driving back to uni in the C monday but when dropping the missus off in lincoln the car decided it didnt want any of its oil anymore and deposited it all over asda car park, didnt get a photo on the recovery truck was too deptressing a site, lucky theirs a gsf in lincoln so got all the bits I thought I needed as seemed the gasket had failed between the oil cooler and the block but was in fact a senson for the trip computer on the cooler which was leaking, lucky ive still got the old abf cordoba to rob one from!
Back to top Go down
callum33
VWWold'skooler!
callum33

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Finally!   Callum's Corrado EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:48 am

Finally sourced the ABS problem after it's been in the garage for over 2 months now and had nearly everything changed and tested but a change of ABS ECU relays and sennsor have done the trick now just to MOT it tax it and find out how much it costs to have a car in the garage for 2 months Sad
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
VWWold'skooler!
bridgedubber

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:29 am

hate to receive that bill
Back to top Go down
callum33
VWWold'skooler!
callum33

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:01 am

Haven't updated this in ages since im trying to rebuild my polo and the gf's lupo in the mean time. With money being tight only done a few cosmetic bits but I think they make a big difference

First of all I got id of the old door handles as they were faded and looked messy with the locks which I dont need

Callum's Corrado IMG_0403

The replacement was some seat toledo rear handles that were a pretty similar colour and after replacing the levers they went on, the colour match isnt perfect but its close enough so you cant tell if your not up close and smooths out the look of the handles

Callum's Corrado IMG_0404

The next thing I replaced were the old wipers as they had been bent to try to get a better clearance of water as rado's are known for having crap wipers

Callum's Corrado IMG_0455

And so I decided to treat it to a Christmas present of a Storm single wiper conversion as I'd heard good things on-line about them

Callum's Corrado IMG_0463

So all fitted and works a treat along with looking much cleaner and less cluttered at the front.

Next things on the to do list are to either upgrade the lights wiring loom or replace the lights all together as their so dull then maybe look to save up for some decent coil-overs in the new year, probably be hard though now im on the dole!
Back to top Go down
callum33
VWWold'skooler!
callum33

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:55 am

quick update finally got round to modifying the steering wheel I bought of falconer as had it sprayed the colour of the car but didnt look great so with money being tight and feeling like I havent done anything in a while dug out some BMW sparkling graphite paint and some carbon fibre vinyl wrap and voila think it looks great

Callum's Corrado DSCF1527
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Callum's Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Corrado   Callum's Corrado Empty

Back to top Go down

Callum's Corrado
Page 1 of 1