VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hows about an evening meet in skeg?

Go down 
+13
petie
callum33
kimmy
JaMiE
kniterider
bridgedubber
wayneyb
lupolu
tomstanforster
jackovw
pete
smiggy
Crowson_punk
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crowson_punk
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:06 am

Thats Cool Petie, if this meet goes quite well I'll look into a weekend one at the other end of the month.

In the past we've struggled to get people to weekend meets so I'm trying a new tactic lmao

Jon.
Back to top Go down
petie
Gettin' wold'er!
petie

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Yeah that's fine Jon, keep me posted! Would be nice to make the most of the summer while it's here!
Back to top Go down
JaMiE
woldskool crew
JaMiE

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:57 am

ya a few of the skeg lot will come down mate,
Back to top Go down
wayneyb
woldskool crew
wayneyb

Number of posts : 2300
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:54 am

used to try sort out meets before at haywain and sometimes even then drove to boston like trying to get blood out of a stone so i give up haha
Back to top Go down
petie
Gettin' wold'er!
petie

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:04 am

There are a few motors in boston but as you say, some just seem to like doing laps of the town again and again and then park up down the bottom of tescos.......
Back to top Go down
Crowson_punk
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:45 pm

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yes petie they do. unfortunately my mate skip appears to find that fun. so if you see a burgandy mini with chrome wheels going sideways around boston/tescos then that'll be him. the sad bugger.

Jon.
Back to top Go down
Crowson_punk
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 pm

ok then! tomorrow night peeps!!!!

from 7pm, seafront carpark. we'll park towards the back so all the sad holiday makers have room to park.

hope to see a few of you there!!!!

Jon.
Back to top Go down
petie
Gettin' wold'er!
petie

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Crowson_punk wrote:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yes petie they do. unfortunately my mate skip appears to find that fun. so if you see a burgandy mini with chrome wheels going sideways around boston/tescos then that'll be him. the sad bugger.

Jon.

I went to do my shopping there the other day and a few were parked up near my car, must've looked funny seeing a little slammed lupo having a trolley full of food being dumped in the back of it! Not exactly box car racer behaviour! Saw a green mk3 with I think compomotive rs's park next to mine, not sure of the alloys as I was in the shop at the time but it looked like em. Quite smart actually. Have a good night tomorrow lads, hope the weather holds out!
Back to top Go down
dannyboy828
woldskool crew
dannyboy828

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 pm

i was trying to get off work so i can come to this but with no joy, bloody shifts. have good night peeps!
Back to top Go down
Crowson_punk
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Well, I call 13 cars a success Smile chilling at the sea front ftw.

Jon

Back to top Go down
dannyboy828
woldskool crew
dannyboy828

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:05 pm

any photos?
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

Number of posts : 2884
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Crowson_punk wrote:
Well, I call 13 cars a success Smile chilling at the sea front ftw.

Jon

And me being my usual hyper self lol
Back to top Go down
pete
woldskool crew
pete

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:54 pm

not bad turn out for first 1 jon! some nice motors down there tonight! well done
Back to top Go down
Crowson_punk
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Cheers guys! Thanks to everyone who came! Hopefully next time we can get a few more folks out, get some aircooled action too!

I took a couple of group shots, will post them tomorrow!

Jon!

Back to top Go down
zwitts
Gettin' wold'er!
zwitts

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 am

Crowson_punk wrote:
Cheers guys! Thanks to everyone who came! Hopefully next time we can get a few more folks out, get some aircooled action too!

I took a couple of group shots, will post them tomorrow!

Jon!

hey fella's when ya having ya next meet? n which carpark do ya mean???? if its the one near the lifeboat station there is noway in hell i'll get the bug down there Rolling Eyes talking of hell, hell will freeze up before i raise it up for speed bumps lol
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 pm

scratch i think the carpark at the side of exite will be better for a meet up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows about an evening meet in skeg?   Hows about an evening meet in skeg? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hows about an evening meet in skeg?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2