VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

best stuff to keep a red car red?

Go down 
+5
tom
lupolu
falconer1
Ady
bonezbusta
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

best stuff to keep a red car red? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best stuff to keep a red car red?   best stuff to keep a red car red? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:40 pm

is there a specific meguiars for red or is it just a case of 3 different things to bring it up? i did mine with paint rennovator by auto glym and i got some turtlewax polish and to be fair i think its gone from baked beans orange red to proper red! hopefully a few more goes and it will be as good as it gets,but its defo better than it was by miles!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
chris19
VWWold'skooler!
chris19

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: best stuff to keep a red car red?   best stuff to keep a red car red? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:43 pm

autoglym is good, but from my experience with it, the finish never lasts long
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: best stuff to keep a red car red?   best stuff to keep a red car red? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:08 pm

so what meguiars stuff is good to use,i see there stuff but it looks like u have to do this,then that,and then that and finally that! which is gonna get costly!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
james
woldskool crew
james

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: best stuff to keep a red car red?   best stuff to keep a red car red? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:53 pm

i use 2 use auto glym polish did bring it up realy gud bt carnt beat da respray ,was reading in golf+ dat auto glym r bringin out a new wax called hd wax it says it can last up 2 3 months will let u know what its like when i get sum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best stuff to keep a red car red?   best stuff to keep a red car red? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

best stuff to keep a red car red?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2