VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rear wheel bearing?? mk1 golf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carl_hendy827
fresh meat!

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-17

rear wheel bearing?? mk1 golf Empty
PostSubject: rear wheel bearing?? mk1 golf   rear wheel bearing?? mk1 golf EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:38 am

anyone know how to change these i have the new bearing but can t get the old ones out!! it gave up the goost on boston road need it fixing asap!!

can anyone help me out??? can supply someone with beer tokens!

cheers carl

Back to top Go down
Briggs-e
woldskool crew
Briggs-e

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: rear wheel bearing?? mk1 golf   rear wheel bearing?? mk1 golf EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:54 am

damn...its a shame ive made plans bud coz i would have done it for you today! If you havent got it done i wil pop and have a look on monday if thats any good? Is th car in coningsby?
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

Number of posts : 2884
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: rear wheel bearing?? mk1 golf   rear wheel bearing?? mk1 golf EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:54 am

Absolute piece off cake dude. Remove your brake drum and knock the outer race ways of the bearings out of the drum with a suitable punch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rear wheel bearing?? mk1 golf   rear wheel bearing?? mk1 golf Empty

Back to top Go down

rear wheel bearing?? mk1 golf
Page 1 of 1