VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

beese-rado, updated rim pics.

Go down 
+13
falconer1
adskivw
wayneyb
Ady
Briggs-e
Jon
tom
stoker
bonezbusta
Vdub_Candy
ADMIN
vwchimp
BEESE
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

Number of posts : 1678
Registration date : 2007-08-05

beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 4:39 pm

them rears are gonna be STRETCH CITY!! with the tyre size im plannin on fittin!
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 2:50 am

im not sure if i can rescue the fronts dude,will try n get 2 out of the 4,but they are fooked beyond all recognition! probably best to find some just incase these dont come out too well!Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 9:59 am

see what you can do mate, im lookin for some fronts but moneys a bit tight til the cabbys gone, finished it off today, m.o.t on thursday, then 4 sale.
so should have a bit to chuck into the project then, in the meantime il get me nines built up!
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 10:15 am

ok dude,i will get em to the best i can!Wink
Back to top Go down
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 4:03 pm

i WAS dead set on doin my centres silver, but now i aint so sure, colour coded looks awesome!
beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 225834-1
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

Number of posts : 2884

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 1:53 pm

I say body colours centre would be the way to go mate. What about polishing the raised part of the spokes too?
Back to top Go down
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:02 pm

think im gonna do them silver still mate, they do look good on that pic, but im thinkin of sellin the rado soon for another mk2, so id have to paint the centres twice, sayin that, i bet id need arch work to get nines on the rear of a mk2???
had a bit of luck with the wheel project today, won 2 brand new boxed centre caps off e-bay for a tenner! bargain!

but not havin any luck finding any bolts, ive tryed everywhere! i REFUSE to pay 100 quid for some pissin little bolts, if i dont find any b4 my dishes arrive il be strippin and paintin the old ones! what a fukkin ball-ache tho!!
Back to top Go down
Jon
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:20 pm

beese wrote:
think im gonna do them silver still mate, they do look good on that pic, but im thinkin of sellin the rado soon for another mk2, so id have to paint the centres twice, sayin that, i bet id need arch work to get nines on the rear of a mk2???
had a bit of luck with the wheel project today, won 2 brand new boxed centre caps off e-bay for a tenner! bargain!

but not havin any luck finding any bolts, ive tryed everywhere! i REFUSE to pay 100 quid for some pissin little bolts, if i dont find any b4 my dishes arrive il be strippin and paintin the old ones! what a fukkin ball-ache tho!!

I had to have arch work and I run 7.5's.
Back to top Go down
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:24 pm

theres a difference between your kinda archwork and mine tho mate, mine would involve a big grinder and some kind of glue to stick the plastic arch back on! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Briggs-e
woldskool crew
Briggs-e

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 4:09 am

9x15 RM's astick along way out on a mk2! Requires alot of arch work.
Back to top Go down
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 1:37 pm

fronts are built up, old mate who sold me the rears reckons hes been on "holiday"? so they should be here this week, fingers crossed for boltin them on at the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Jon
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 2:50 pm

Looking forward to seeing some pics! bounce
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

Number of posts : 2884

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 3:29 pm

Me too! Cool
Back to top Go down
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 3:15 pm

all four wheels are now built up, just waitin for the sealer to go off, then its tyres on, and onto the rado!!

the rears are massive!! 9.5 inches to be exact!! look awesome.
havent been this excited since xmas day 1985 when i knew i was gettin a raleigh streetwolf!
Back to top Go down
Ady
The Management
Ady

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 3:29 pm

nice one mate.. make sure you get a photo soon as they're on Wink

Last edited by on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vwchimp
woldskool crew
vwchimp

Number of posts : 1792

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 3:30 pm

I cant wait to see them man get a pic up asap
Back to top Go down
stoker
woldskool crew
stoker

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 3:46 pm

Your takin the p**s now get them fitted and lets see some photos bounce I bet theyll look the big hairy testicle's
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 1:43 am

hurry up dude!!!! wanna see what these look like on the rado!!Cool
Back to top Go down
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 3:12 pm

behold!!!!!!!!!
beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 2007_1019fatrims0005
beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 2007_1019fatrims0004
beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 2007_1019fatrims0003
beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 2007_1019fatrims0002
beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 2007_1019fatrims0001
rears are too big , fronts are too small, but i like em, shame the rado dont like em, the rears rubbed so much on the way home from fittin them that the paint has melted on me drverside arch! i got out to have a look and then the barsteward wouldnt let me back in! door handles fooked!
raised the rear suspension a lot, but still catch , so guna have a go at setting the damping tommoz. im not gonna be happy til ive got 8s on the front tho.
Back to top Go down
Ady
The Management
Ady

Number of posts : 1486

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 3:14 pm

one word.......NICELY!!!
Back to top Go down
wayneyb
woldskool crew
wayneyb

Number of posts : 2300

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 3:44 pm

does this mean your going over to e38 now
Back to top Go down
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 1:26 am

no mate, aint goin nowhere at the mo, unless i want the back of my car on fire! should be sorted today tho.
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 1:42 am

yeah man they look the tits!!!Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 1:47 am

wheels would still be sat in the workshop if it wasnt for you mate, thanks. Cool
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 1:50 am

no probs mate,just dont forget to pay me!! Wink the stance on ure sig pic makes it look sooooo phat,nice one,get them arches beaten!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beese-rado, updated rim pics.   beese-rado, updated rim pics. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

beese-rado, updated rim pics.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next