VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the new owner of cotneys polo bailey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bailey
VWWold'skooler!
bailey

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-01-09

the new owner of cotneys polo bailey Empty
PostSubject: the new owner of cotneys polo bailey   the new owner of cotneys polo bailey EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:16 pm

been on here a few days now and also just won a members dub and i said id keep a thred going so here i am. ive got 2 polos now a ratted mk 3 coupe and of corse the v sexy 1988 polo that i won on e gay earlyer.. any way so where do i slap some pics this thread or do i start a new 1??? or will the admin give me control over the 1 cotney started??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cotney05
woldskool crew
cotney05

Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: the new owner of cotneys polo bailey   the new owner of cotneys polo bailey EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:56 pm

lol alrite m8 take care of me baby....if u go to projects page start your own thread shes your baby now....my threads been locked and preserved as the work of art it is m8....hope u love her half as much as i did ....
Back to top Go down
http://cotney_05@hotmail.com
bailey
VWWold'skooler!
bailey

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: the new owner of cotneys polo bailey   the new owner of cotneys polo bailey EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:25 am

i defonatly do got it insured £401 bargain and also put a bit of a sound sytem in her today and found 96p down the back seats and a little bag of herbs and spices lol

will start a project thred 2moro as my nets slow at the min
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: the new owner of cotneys polo bailey   the new owner of cotneys polo bailey EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Got a nice motor there mate and the number plate is superb!welcome to the wold!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
cotney05
woldskool crew
cotney05

Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: the new owner of cotneys polo bailey   the new owner of cotneys polo bailey EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:05 pm

sh*t man u found weed in me car fuckin wounded...enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://cotney_05@hotmail.com
lupolu
woldskool crew
lupolu

Number of posts : 3009
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: the new owner of cotneys polo bailey   the new owner of cotneys polo bailey EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:04 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new owner of cotneys polo bailey   the new owner of cotneys polo bailey Empty

Back to top Go down

the new owner of cotneys polo bailey
Page 1 of 1