VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

golf price advice needed please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chris_gti07
fresh meat!

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-11-30

golf price advice needed please Empty
PostSubject: golf price advice needed please   golf price advice needed please EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi guys how much do you think a mint 1982 golf mk1 with a 1.8 16v turbo engine in it is worth? The guy who is sellin wants an impreza and i have one but dont kno whether its worth a straight swap. Comments appreciated.

Thanks
chris
Back to top Go down
bonezbusta
The Management
bonezbusta

Number of posts : 5944
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: golf price advice needed please   golf price advice needed please EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:08 am

need pics n spec dude! plus what do u value the scooby at,ive seen impreza wrx imports going for 1500 notes so they arent really holding there money well,mk1 is an investment,if its solid and running right,i dont think u would lose out on the deal tbh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: golf price advice needed please   golf price advice needed please EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:48 am

and what sort of history you got with your car makes a whole lot of difference at min
Back to top Go down
chris_gti07
fresh meat!

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: golf price advice needed please   golf price advice needed please EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:28 am

i got full service history from new,every reciert for anythin ever brought.and most of the adverts i have seen for my impreza have ranged from 3grand to 7.5grand as its a limited edition model.
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: golf price advice needed please   golf price advice needed please EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:31 am

I'd expect to pay 2-3.5k for that golf if it was mint and had good history, and a damn good suspension and brake set up to handle the power!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: golf price advice needed please   golf price advice needed please EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:51 am

sounds like u need to find out what history he has for the car mate before ya make a dissision
Back to top Go down
BEESE
Original Woldskool Crew
Original Woldskool Crew
BEESE

Number of posts : 1678
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: golf price advice needed please   golf price advice needed please EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:06 pm

u sure the mk1s not got a 20v turbo in it? if so, and its mint they fetch between £4500 to £7000 depending on spec, id swap personally, from what uv said, but aint seen either car, only impreza id have now is a type-r, like sum1 said , 4-door cars are for sale everywer now, and the prices seem to have fell through the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: golf price advice needed please   golf price advice needed please Empty

Back to top Go down

golf price advice needed please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VwWold :: Technical advice section-
Jump to: