VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

andypandys mk2 golf gti

Go down 
+9
bonezbusta
cotney05
jetta88
wazzer
Ady
smiggy
bridgedubber
adi
andypandy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2009-05-12

andypandys mk2 golf gti  Empty
PostSubject: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:28 am

here its is not the best pics it does look better at night lol as its been painted but sadly it didnt come out to good but it soon will Razz

my list of things to do is
change bumpers with small ones

its already got the de-badged grill and side repeaters thanks to ady from lincoln

change back lights for the proper ones

add a nice chin spoiler

tweak the engine

bring it down to earth

o and paint it somtime too

andypandys mk2 golf gti  S7301193
andypandys mk2 golf gti  S7301192

Last edited by andypandy on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:31 am

o and as you can see its got the arches on but they have been filled in place and painted over so they have got to go i hate the big bumpers so they have got to go and its wayyyyy to bloody hight so im off to kings lynn tomoz to take care of that problem more pics to come sooooon Razz
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:37 am

and this is the colour im having it
andypandys mk2 golf gti  Back
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Is it missing a spoiler? I have one Wink
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:15 pm

lmao how did i no you was going to say that go on then il have that too
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Its a bolt on gti one, cuz the gti's normally have the holes in the rear screen for it to bolt on, but you can but them off and glue it on like the driver's are
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:30 pm

errrrmmmm i new that Embarassed
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:33 pm

just take a grinder to the studs on it and glue it on, you'l see what I mean when you see it. It needs a load of peanut butter on it or painting though! I've got a nice new single pipe backbox you can have for free as well that will look a million times better than that offensive thing you have poking out the back haha. But the tailpipe is bent, so you wil need some manpower to bend it back lol
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:36 pm

its cool mate and thanks for the backbox too you dont fancy some blue side repeaters do ya
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:40 pm

not really mate, I need a handbrake light switch and a ratchet strap (or even a tow rope) though haha. What time you poppin round tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:42 pm

iv got a big ass rope in the garage il give ya half if that helps you never no when you might need it Razz il be there about 11 if thats ok dude
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:44 pm

If you can spare some rope that'd be awesome mate. I've got a tow rope but I don't think that on its own will be good enough to hold the sofa on the rood racks. 11 is sound mate, I'l try and unload as much crap out my garage in your boot as I can Wink
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:46 pm

lol il see how much i can help you clear out fish
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
VWWold'skooler!
bridgedubber

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 am

if your going small bumpers please dont put a spoiler on it.

if your certain on one though ill swap a rear screen and spoiler for your rear screen
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 am

He bought the spoiler off me this morning. Whats wrong with a spoiler on small bumpered mk2s? I'd have one but I'm trying really hard to keep it looking like a GL (but failing with RA's and a polished gti backbox)
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:44 pm

yoooo thanks again to both adys for all the bits and bobs iv been outside putting it all on lol god its bloody coldddddddddd anyway pics Smile
andypandys mk2 golf gti  S7301194
andypandys mk2 golf gti  S7301195
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Getting there mate, I sent chloe a PM about them wheels for ya. I forgot to mention theyre gloss black with centre caps, but the caps are red haha. Once you've got a splitter, black arches and rub strips on there it'l start looking a bit more like it should mate
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:56 pm

adi wrote:
Getting there mate, I sent chloe a PM about them wheels for ya. I forgot to mention theyre gloss black with centre caps, but the caps are red haha. Once you've got a splitter, black arches and rub strips on there it'l start looking a bit more like it should mate
it is now buddy in it iv got 2 chin spoilers a small one and a deep one il probs put the deep one on tomoz after work can you see the white where the front bumper where painted still on the car so that bit got mist yeh im taking that dtm off to like you said its really sticks out with small bumpers on scratch
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Just like mine did, looked awful. If you can bend that single pipe back it might look a bit better as a temporary exhaust. I'd put the deeper one on if it was me, the front looks like a golf country haha
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:10 pm

lmao tell me about it dude its coz the path its lower than the drive its not really that high Razz
il take a better pic in the morning
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Yea yea.... yours makes mine look like its on the floor Laughing
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:20 pm

adi wrote:
Yea yea.... yours makes mine look like its on the floor Laughing
yours looks sweet mate im off to get my new wheels next saturday getting them off a very helpful chap at sutton bridge il pop by yours on sat morning and swap them handles with you first im taking mine off in the morning and taking them to skegvages so my mate can strip them and make sure there working for you Smile
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:23 pm

giggity giggity. Make sure you take your lock barrels out mate!
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 pm

will do mate
Back to top Go down
andypandy
woldskool crew
andypandy

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:42 pm

bridgedubber wrote:
if your going small bumpers please dont put a spoiler on it.

if your certain on one though ill swap a rear screen and spoiler for your rear screen
im not sure what im doing yet but if i use it im just going to cut the bolts off and glue it on saves all the messing out taking out the back window
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: andypandys mk2 golf gti    andypandys mk2 golf gti  Empty

Back to top Go down

andypandys mk2 golf gti
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next