VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mk3 golf/vento help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
adi
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2007-11-04

mk3 golf/vento help Empty
PostSubject: mk3 golf/vento help   mk3 golf/vento help EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:21 am

Just been trying to sort a fault on the vento, and whilst rustling around in the fusebox, i fail to see a fuse listed for the electric windows and sunroof!?

Can anybody tell me why this is and where I could find it? As i need to know if my leccy sunroof motor is duff
Back to top Go down
Briggs-e
woldskool crew
Briggs-e

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: mk3 golf/vento help   mk3 golf/vento help EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:06 am

It doesnt have one mate! There is a in line fuse behind the head lining!

Run two wires from ur battery, across your nipples and straight to the sunroof motor... if it works then u know that there is a break in the wire! If there is take the rear window out and its normaly behind there Smile hope that helps
Back to top Go down
tom
woldskool crew
tom

Number of posts : 2884
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: mk3 golf/vento help   mk3 golf/vento help EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:31 am

Or use the emergency allen key handle do-thingy in the hash stash thing under the interior light cover!
Back to top Go down
adi
woldskool crew

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: mk3 golf/vento help   mk3 golf/vento help EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:08 am

I was using the allen key, its just that the sunroof has appeared to come off its runner, and the motor isn't working, and the sunroof sits up a tad at one side, it's surprising the car isnt mouldy inside after being sat for months like that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mk3 golf/vento help   mk3 golf/vento help Empty

Back to top Go down

mk3 golf/vento help
Page 1 of 1