VwWold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VwWold

lincolnshire V.A.G enthusiast's

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kimmys Vento

Go down 
+7
smiggy
bridgedubber
cotney05
bonezbusta
wazzer
opel
kimmy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
petie
Gettin' wold'er!
petie

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:07 am

The lip on those should be fairly easy to maintain, was and wipe every 4 or 5 days and a quick polish every month and your laughing!
Back to top Go down
kimmy
woldskool crew
kimmy

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:21 pm

That's it I still don't think I wanna be doing that though to be honest.

Kinda want them to look like this but with more shine if I can.

Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 Imagenca

Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 Modsk

Not to everyones taste but I think they look the muts nuts.

Will be getting another fuel filler flap pretty soon so my mate can have a go at some artistic stuff but unsure on what to have on it.

Been fixing the Drivers door lock and boot lock today as they decided to go tits up at action this weekend Mad so I can now lock the car from the drivers side again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
petie
Gettin' wold'er!
petie

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Well that's handy!! I quite like the colour but not sure how it'l go with the red and other dark colours. Will have to do your front grille the same colour! That lad with the white lupo gti has just done a load of banksy type art work all over his bonnet. Some grafitti would look smart, or patch it with black leather and red stitching!
Back to top Go down
kimmy
woldskool crew
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Well handy mate! I might have to find some one that can use photoshop or something to see what they would look like, I don't really want to spend all that cash getting them done and then they don't suite the car. Cool! Sounds good. Not sure what I'm gonna have done on it yet, I might just let him do his own thing and see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
petie
Gettin' wold'er!
petie

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:51 pm

I know a lad who is fairly swish with it, I'll show him your thread and see what he can do with it.
Back to top Go down
kimmy
woldskool crew
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Nice one mate that'd be awesome cheers, I have tried using it before but can't seem to get anywhere with it.
Back to top Go down
kimmy
woldskool crew
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 pm

I have been playing around with the Passat splitter the other day and it's getting there just some more modifications needed but still don't think it's going to fit how I want it due to the different shape of bumpers.

Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 IMG_0372

Also picked up some boot dampers yesterday and fitted them on the bonnet. Oh and got a fuel flap off the same car so my mate can do some artistic stuff on mine. Thanks again Pete.

Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 IMG_0383

And Petie's mate has been doing some photoshop for me to see what the wheels would look like when done.

Really like these dark Grey ones.

Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 IMG_0384

Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 IMG_0385

He's done a fantastic job of them. Didn't notice the fooking great engine sticking out of the bonnet at first Laughing

Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 IMG_0389

Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 IMG_0390

Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 IMG_0391

Will be taking my mate the fuel flap one night this week to see what he can come up with, I'm thinking of keeping it Red with just black design on it of some sort.
Back to top Go down
dannyboy828
woldskool crew
dannyboy828

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:28 pm

haha i like the engine, he should of gave it a whackin great spoiler as well. i like the dark grey 1s also, although i think the red looks pretty cool
Back to top Go down
dannyboy828
woldskool crew
dannyboy828

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:54 pm

who's doing ya fuel flap anyway? u giving it to jason 2 do summit?
Back to top Go down
kimmy
woldskool crew
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Yeah mate Jason Taylor has it now and the clear coat is drying as we speak, I have seen a picture of it and I think it looks awesome! I'll be going to pick it up after work tomorrow then I'll get some pics up.
Back to top Go down
dannyboy828
woldskool crew
dannyboy828

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:42 pm

haha thought he'd b doin it, hes doing some awesome stuff lately aint he? u revealing wot ya havin done or we gotta wait for the photos? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kimmy
woldskool crew
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Yeah mate his stuff is awesome, was thinking what else I can get done so I might just leave my engine cover with him when I pick up the flap. You'll have to wait for the pics Smile
Back to top Go down
dannyboy828
woldskool crew
dannyboy828

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:29 pm

haha thought so. i might nip rnd his & have a cheeky peek (only jokin) but yea engine cover would look cool if u get it 2 match ya flap!
Back to top Go down
kimmy
woldskool crew
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Was thinking of having something completely different on the engine cover but still sort of staying with the black and red theme of the car.
Back to top Go down
kimmy
woldskool crew
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:28 pm

I have got my fuel flap back and think he's done a awesome job on it.

Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 IMG_0416

Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 IMG_0418

I have taken it back off because I wasn't happy with a bit of over spray on it so I have sanded the over spray bit off and put more clear coat on, will be back on when it's dry.

Have left my engine cover with him and told him to go mental on it Laughing

Let me know what you think. All comments welcome.
Back to top Go down
petie
Gettin' wold'er!
petie

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:00 pm

What is he holding? Would've been cool if he was clutching a Jerry can! Nice work tho fella, really impressive, may have to give him my bonnet!
Back to top Go down
dannyboy828
woldskool crew
dannyboy828

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:17 pm

thats prob 1 of the nicest bits i've seen him do yet although the phone covers he does are pretty awesome aswell. boys got skills!
Back to top Go down
kimmy
woldskool crew
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Yeah he's pretty good. Apparently it's a timer he's holding but I wasn't sure at first, yeah jerry can would be smart or a tin of beer. I'm sure he'll gladly do your bonnet dude, I can send you his number if you like?
Back to top Go down
kimmy
woldskool crew
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Jason said he would do something on your bonnet if you wanted dude.

Anyone got any ideas about what I can have on my engine cover? I really ain't got a clue!
Back to top Go down
dannyboy828
woldskool crew
dannyboy828

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:51 pm

hows bout a piture of your vento on your engine cover?
Back to top Go down
kimmy
woldskool crew
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Not sure really dude don't think he'll have enough room to do it on there because I'm getting him to paint round the Vw badge and the tdi bit so only a little bit of room between them both. That would be smart thought.
Back to top Go down
dannyboy828
woldskool crew
dannyboy828

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:32 am

erm, what bout loads of vw symbols overlappin each other in diff colours? like red, black & grey?
Back to top Go down
petie
Gettin' wold'er!
petie

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:29 am

Can you upload a pic of your cover to give an idea of shape and size? Maybe follow the theme of the fuel cap, maybe have a smokey black background with just the scythe or summat? Or a close up of a skeletal chest with a heart hanging inside it, seeing as the engine is like the heart of the car.
Back to top Go down
kimmy
woldskool crew
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:34 am

I would mate but aint got any pics of it and already given him the cover. I like the idea of the heart though Pete, could have the Vw badge in the middle as the heart withe the chest over it maybe. I'll throw the idea at him and see what he can do. Nice one!
Back to top Go down
mysticblue
fresh meat!

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:57 pm

the pic i have on my fuel flap hope you like itKimmys Vento  - Page 4 Photo-0059-1nice vento by the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimmys Vento    Kimmys Vento  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimmys Vento
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next